The FIRST Friend of Heroes Homebuilder in the USA!!!
Are you, or is your spouse a…
- Healthcare Worker
- Policeman or
- Military (current or retired)
If, so, then you may qualify to participate in the nationwide Homes for Heroes Program. (Click here for a list of qualifying occupations.)
What are those Savings and Benefits?
- A FREE stainless steel over-the-counter microwave oven!
As another way of saying “THANK YOU” Madison provides the FREE microwave, including all microwave prep costs.
- Savings of up to 1% of your loan amount:
When Madison teams up with a Homes for Heroes Lender, you benefit directly from the savings they offer. Madison continues its commitment to pay normal closing costs, as we do for every customer. This means that closing cost savings offered by these lenders gets passed directly to you. In many cases, that savings can be nearly a full 1% of the loan amount.
In addition to these benefits, Homes for Heroes’ customers get all the other benefits provided to every Madison Homebuilders’ customer. What are those benefits?
- We build our homes on the strength of our company, so you pay no construction loan interest.
- We pay the standard closing costs, including the up-front appraisal for your loan.
- We offer Wells & Septic Systems at cost.
- We pay for your building permit and an on-site dumpster during construction.
- We provide a 10-year structural warranty on our homes.
- We include a brick foundation on all of our homes.
- Architectural shingles and slick ceilings are standard features on our homes.
- We provide stainless steel appliances and energy efficient homes.
- We almost always require no down payment to get started.
- We have in-house draftsmen to modify our plans or build custom homes.
- We have 4 Sales & Design Centers to allow convenient material selections.
Madison Homebuilders is delighted to be part of this wonderful program – one that directly benefits so many of our real heroes! We can’t wait to go to work for YOU!